TUNE IN . . . CALL IN . . . SUNDAYS AT 3 P.M. HAWAII STANDARD TIME, SUNDAYS AT 6:00 P.M. PACIFIC DAYLIGHT TIME, 9:00 P.M. EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME BEING BROADCAST NATIONALLY ON THE INTERNET ON iHEART RADIO THROUGH KHVH-AM, HOSTED BY ATTORNEY GARY DUBIN.
This is your chance to have your voice and your neighbors' voices heard, and to add to the national debate concerning the causes and effects of the foreclosure crisis in your local community and what should be done about it.
1. Learn which foreclosure defenses are working in court and which are not.
2. Discover what the latest developments are in state legislatures and in state and federal courts.
3. Hear about the best and the worst judicial decisions of the past week.
4. Find out what a mortgage-backed securitized trust is, and what you can do to defend against it.
5. Increase your understanding of the MERS system and how you can take advantage of its weaknesses in order to protect your home.
6. Hear from and question our weekly guests -- leading judges, legislators, commentators, lawyers, state officials, attorney generals, and ordinary homeowners just like you -- on topics of current interest.
7. Protect yourself from foreclosure scams.
8. Educate yourself on how the foreclosure courts work and what occurs at various stages in the foreclosure process.
9. Get help with your own foreclosure problem and share your experiences with others nationally.
10. Learn how to find competent foreclosure defense attorneys who will also be calling in to assist you.
YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO MISS A SINGLE BROADCAST OF THE FORECLOSURE HOUR IF YOUR GOAL IS TO SAVE YOUR HOME OR A NEIGHBOR'S, RELATIVE'S OR FRIEND'S HOME FROM A SENSELESS AND OFTEN UNLAWFUL FORECLOSURE.
MAKE YOUR INDIVIDUAL VOICE HEARD WITH THE VOICES OF MILLIONS OF HOMEOWNERS, FOR THE FIRST TIME HAVING A COMMON FORUM TO EXPRESS THEIR EXPERIENCES AND VIEWS. MAKE A DIFFERENCE!