The Honolulu Medical Examiner's office says the three-year-old Kailua girl who stopped breathing and suffered a heart attack in the dentist's chair died probably because of the drugs given to sedate her. Finley Puleo Boyle lapsed into a coma December 3 in the office of Dr. Lilly Geyer at Island Dentistry for Children. She died a month later. The examiner found Boyle had no signs of underlying heart problems or an allergic reaction to the array of sedatives and anesthetic she received at the dentist.
Posted Friday, March 21st 2014 @ 3pm